tisdag 9 april 2013

Could, would, should

Tuesday morning and I know he is flying out from Munich.
Theres no way to reach him. I tried to call, but no answer. And i have texted, no reply.

I should have been there for him during those last two days. I should have called him, seen him.
Been. there. for. him.
But I acted as a coward. A coward i was. I was emotionless. Without thoughts, without feelings. I pushed all that away. Deep down. And felt absolutley nothing.

The emotions came right on friday morning. When he left.
I cried when i woke up. I cried when i was getting ready for class. I cried on my way to class.
I cried as i saw my classmate Edwin, and he told me he had a very vivid dream about me.
I cried as i was walking up the stairs at stoma. "Allergies" i excused myself.

I couldnt walk in to class. Instead i stood outside. Tears would not stop.
"Whats going on?" ask Roger. I just shock my head and looked away.

I cried and i cried.

I betrayed him. I left him all alone. I did this to him. How could you do that, Diba?
And I am crying as i am writting this. The tears wont stop. The heart is aching.
What did you do to him? You cruel, cruel person. You did absolutley nothing. How could you.

Im sorry.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar